Tuesday, September 13, 2011

They Die!!!!

There's just no other way to work it out....

Alas, poor Aqualia. Your story isn't even written, yet your death is certain.

What most of you may need to be informed of here is that Aqualia is a new character that is in the book I am currently working on writing- Faerie's Love: Naji's Story.
Aqualia is a Sea Person (Sea Girl) who befriends Princess Naji and Lady Henafubi while they are at the Pearl Palace (the royal palace at the sea side) for the summer.
I'm afraid I can't tell you much more than that, as I don't even know a whole lot more than that, yet. All I know is that the thought struck me the other day how Aqualia must die in order to properly connect Naji's story to Hwinny's story.

How do you kill a Sea Person, though?
They can't drown...they can breat in both water and air...this shall have to take some creativity.
There is also the problem that I was hoping not to be one of those people who are constantly killing off their characters (never mind the fact that this whole series starts off with one dying). However, it is inevitable...it is the only thing that can be done.

They die!!!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...never mind the fact that this whole series starts off with one dying..."

Ha, ha, White Rose. You make me laugh. :P And that song is hilarious!

Rhoswen Faerie Wrose said...

Then, my dear sister, we do each other service in the laughter area. ;-P

Lilly said...

Well they could be killed probably in anyway a creature/human can be killed. Minus the drowning of course. Caught up in the wrong side of a sea people rebellion? Carrying a secret message and ambushed? Okay I'll stop being scary and trying to think of ways to help you kill your character. ;)