Saturday, August 6, 2011

Challenge Day Six- Writer's Bucket List

Well, I don't even have a bucket list, so to answer what is on mine that is writing related is an impossibility.

However, I suppose it is the hope of every writer to get at least one of their works published. And I know it is a goal of mine to eventually get all my current story ideas fully down and written...maybe I could use that?
There are lots of things that I would like to do and places I would like to go some time in my life, and lots of those things are second or third times, but I just don't make lists for that kind of thing. I dream, and I remember those dreams that are the most important to me. If it's important enough for me to remember, I know God is putting it on my heart, and I will do it...even if it isn't until I'm 90 years old.

But, yes, I would like to get all my story ideas out, and I would like to have something eventually published. I'll leave it at that.



Still want to follow along? Visit here.

1 comment:

A Reformed Hippie said...

Soemtimes dreams can not be expressed in words. But what ever yours are I hope they come true.

~Lèrowen