Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Projected Reading List

 As there has been a change in plans, and I shall not be seeing The Hobbit until tomorrow after I get out of work, and that will make tomorrow very busy, I have decided to post my projected 2013 reading list tonight.
I shall only be posting the first 40 books on my list, and it will not necessarily be the order I actually end up reading them. Also, as it did happen this past year, this list could change in both number and content. You have been warned!
As with the last list, + denotes a re-read, and = denotes non-fiction.

  • Jane Austen's Letters=
  • Pride and Prejudice+
  • Lady of Milkweed Manor
  • The Fairest Beauty
  • The Apothecary's Daughter
  • The Night Dance: A Retelling of "The Twelve Dancing Princesses"
  • The Girl In The Gatehouse
  • Beauty Sleep: A Retelling of "Sleeping Beauty"
  • Northanger Abbey+
  • Water Song: A Retelling of "The Frog Prince"
  • To Die For: A Novel of Anne Boleyn
  • Princess of The Midnight Ball (Princess #1)
  • Wives and Daughters
  • Entwined
  • The Secret Adversary (Tommy and Tuppence #1)
  • The Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern #1)+
  • What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew=
  • The Complete Sherlock Holmes, Vol. 1
  • The Inimitable Jeeves (Jeeves #2)
  • That Hideous Strength (Space Trilogy #3)
  • Victoria: May Blossom of Britannia
  • Till We Have Faces
  • Violets Are Blue
  • Kristina: The Girl King
  • The Widow of Larkspur Inn (Gresham Chronicles #1)
  • Shirley
  • Murder On The Links (Hercule Poirot #2)
  • Mary, Queen of Scots: Queen Without A Country
  • Anastasia: The Last Grand Duchess
  • Oliver Twist
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle #1)
  • Snow White Blood Red (The Grimm Diaries Prequels #1)
  • Carry On, Jeeves (Jeeves #3)
  • Manuscript For Murder
  • El Dorado: Further Adventures of The Scarlet Pimpernel
  • Romeo and Juliet
  • Little Dorrit
  • A Girl Aboard The Titanic: A Survivor's Story=
  • The Secret Holocaust Diaries: The Untold Story of Nonna Bannister=
  • Hercule Poirot's Christmas (Hercule Poirot #20)
Now, let's see how many books I actually manage to read this year, and if this all of this list makes it through. ;-)
Happy New Year, everybody! :-D


2 comments:

BatZion said...

Awesome reading list! I wish I could get my hands on some of those books...

Glad to find anther Agatha Christie fan, I just finished 'A Secret Adversary'... very good, with the completely unexpected ending! :)

Kirsten Fichter said...

Excellent list, Rhoswen! I recognize a few from my list, namely Wives and Daughters and Little Dorrit! Happy reading!

I've tagged/awarded you at Lianne Taimenlore!

http://liannetaimenlore.blogspot.com/2013/02/ags-and-tawards-i-mean-tags-and-awards.html