Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 2 and Writing Blues

It's day two of my photo 365 at my other blog. Check it out! Today's photo is for my fellow cucumber lovers. ;-) Just my favorite cucumber snack.

And don't worry. I haven't abandoned doing my normal sort of posts on here.
It's just that I haven't written anything new in the last couple months (I've been doing a lot more reading), so I haven't had really anything to share. That's how it seems to go for me. I write a little, just to get started, and then I don't get any more real ideas for months, so my writing just sits there for months.
I'm really starting to think I should have attempted to join Camp NaNoWriMo this month, just to get one of my new books down. (Most likely it would be The Not-So-Secret Hideaway.) Well, the next session is in August, so maybe I will join that one. Maybe.
I do know for sure that I want to save So She Dances for the actual NaNo event.

I may still do May's Beautiful People...though, it will be late. Doing one for villains does sound interesting...but I've been tossing back and forth which villain to feature, which is the main reason I didn't get that post done before  the end of the month. :-P

On the up side of everything, I returned to David Copperfield after an approximately two month break, and am now more than half way done with it! I'm requiring myself at least 30 pages a day, and at that rate I should be done by the middle of the month. :-)

I shall strive to keep you posted on all things!

No comments: