Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2012 Book List- Six Month Check-up

My Worlds 
Back in January, when I posted my goal reading list for the year, it was a list that I had carefully whittled down to what I thought would be reasonable. My list has since expanded to 60 books! As I have just finished my twentieth book on my list (one-third through!), I thought I would make a check up post  and list all the books I have accomplished so far.


  1. Darby O'Gill
  2. The Invention of Hugo Cabret
  3. A Christmas Carol, The Chimes, Cricket on The Hearth
  4. The Mysterious Benedict Society
  5. Men of Iron 
  6. Tuesdays at The Castle
  7. The Gammage Cup
  8. Wonderstruck
  9. Out of The Silent Planet
  10. The Mysterious Benedict Society and The Perilous Journey
  11. Cat Among The Pigeons (Poirot #32)
  12. The Mysterious Benedict  Society and The Prisoner's Dilemma
  13. Back Home (re-read)
  14. Lisa and Lottie (the book The Parent Trap is based off of)
  15. The Night Circus (ok, I didn't finish that one)
  16. Perelandra
  17. The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict
  18. David Copperfield (Ok....I actually took a 2 1/2 month break after the first half of it, in which most of the affore mentioned books were read....but I did finish it!)
  19. The Murder At The Vicarage (Miss Marple #1)
  20. The Wind In The Willows


Having a Nook (and now also a Kindle app on my phone) has really expanded my library! :-)
But just to prove I haven't completely given up on real books, 12 of the books above were real, hard copy books. ;-)

No comments: