Well, Megan said she's tagging all her friends who want to do this, and I thought it would be fun to do it. :-)Only, I'm going to include the eleven random facts, too.
Also, as I don't have very many followers (and only a few of them actually have blogs, and even fewer of them by all I can tell actually read my blog, and even fewer of them actually comment on it), I will be tagging people, but some of them will be friends of mine from other places. Also, if you have been tagged, don't feel obligated to make a post yourself. You can if you want, but if I tag you, it's because I just really want to know your answers to the questions...so you can answer them via a comment on my post, or through email, Facebook, or even TLC PM (for some of you) if you want. Also, you can answer them even if I didn't tag you, of course. ;-)
11 Random Facts:
1. I was born with a hereditary birth defect called bilateral tibial hemimelia, and therefore had both of my legs amputated when I was three or four years old.
2. I love The Dick Van Dyke show.
3. Most of the space taken up on my computer's memory tends to be screen caps I take from various movies and tv shows.
4. I collect historical costume, cultural, and literary paper dolls.
5. I just got my first smart phone back in October, and I've been completely distracted from reading a lot since. (Bad me!)
6. My favorite fairy tale is Thousand Furs. (also called Many Furs)
7. I am currently addicted to the Tudor Scene maker at Azaleasdolls.com. :-P
8. I am 28 years old and I have yet to have a boyfriend or go on a date. (What's wrong with the men out there!) Eh....I'm picky anyway.
9. I love beef tamales.
10. I love reading new books, but I also have several series I love reading over and over again.
11. My dream career outside of ministry (but can also be incorporated into ministry) is to do freelance photography- mainly journalistic, artistic/decorative, and creative portraits. My favorite kinds of photos to take are travel/city, architectural, and floral/still life.
Now for the questions:
1. What is the last full sentence you read? The question you just asked me, if that counts.
2. What is your Myers-Briggs type? Do you think it is accurate/relevant? I am INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging) and I think it is really quite accurate.
3. Which of the seven dwarves from Snow White do you most identify with? I assume you're talking about the Disney movie version, as in the original Grimm tale the dwarfs were not named, and therefore many different versions of the story have used many different names for them. Anywho, going with the Disney names, I'd say Bashful. Although, there is Dreamy...or Stealthy, the long lost eighth dwarf.
4. How would you (poetically) describe your eye colour? I stared at my eyes all while brushing my teeth this morning, thinking this answer out. I came to the conclusion "A creamy mixture of melted dark and milk chocolate, and complimentive to amber". I've actually been told the amber part.
5. What accent do you find the most attractive? British accent, of course! Especially the really high end kind that you hear in BBC period dramas.
6. Which world cultures intrigue you the most? Just call me Euro-girl! I love all sorts of European cultures, but especially Irish, British (primarily English and Welsh), Polish, and French.
7. What is your voice range? Well, are you asking speaking voice or singing voice? Since I really don't know how to describe my speaking voice range, other than young and feminine, I will go with singing voice. I am a second soprano, and if I have properly warmed up and supporting myself right, I can get up to a high E and still have proper support.
8. Are you an emotional reader/viewer, or do books and television leave you generally unaffected? I'd say it really depends on what I'm reading or watching. Some things I can read or watch and say, "That was nice," and put it away. While other things will stay with me forever, and maybe even bring me close to tears. But there's only one scene in one book I've ever actually cried over, I've never cried over a tv show, and the only movie I've cried at was The Passion.
9. How do you unwind at the end of the day? Well, when I get home from work, the first thing I do is get on my computer and check my email, Etsy, Facebook, blog, and The Lions Call; so I guess I'd have to say I get on my computer and veg out for a while. That's not the end of the day, but that is what I do most of the time between work and bed- just add in computer/phone games, reading, a little writing, a little tv (mostly half watching whatever my mom has on), and maybe a movie....if I don't have things that absolutely need to get done.
10. Do you remember your dreams? Some I do, yes. Not necessarily whole dreams, but there are some where I still remember parts quite well. There are a few dreams I've had, however, that God used to speak to me through, and I remember those almost as clearly as if I had just dreamed them.
11. What is your favourite punctuation mark? Hee hee! I think that's rather obvious...don't you? It would have to be ! and ... Though , and ; come in close second. ;-)
Now my questions for you:
1. Would you rather have lunch at a cafe (like Panera Bread) or have dinner at a really fancy restaurant?
2. What country outside of your own country would you love to visit someday?
3. Likewise, what city within your own country would you love to visit?
4. What verse (or passage) of the Bible is your favorite, and what has caused it to be so?
5. Would you rather live by a lake surrounded by woods, on a bright sandy beach, or inland surrounded by fields?
6. Are you more of a city person or a country person? Or that happy medium of a town?
7. Would you rather have a dessert full of chocolate or full of fruit?
8. Does your living space tend to be a complete mess, an organized mess, or neat as a pin?
9. If you could learn to play any instrument what would it be? (If you already play any instruments, please pick one you don't currently play.)
10. If, for some reason, the television has to be on, but you don't want to pay attention to what is on, would you rather put it on a cooking show or a kids show?
11. What would be your ideal day (from morning to night) spent with friends?
Here are the people I would like to hear back from most (and, remember, you don't have to make an actual post, you can just answer the questions in a comment, email, via FB, or whatever):
And, yes, Megan, I'd like to see your answers, too. ;-P