I decided to join in and attempt to answer this, as well...though I don't know how I'm going to answer some of the questions. (I got this off my friend Megan's blog, and she got it off another.)
1. Sum up your novel in five words, or less. Faerie princess learns about love. (That was almost impossible to do!)
2. Novel title? Faerie's Love: Naji's Story
3. Sum up your main character(s) in one word. Naji- Compassionate, Lady Henafubi- Loyal, Aqualia- Curious
4. Advice for newbies in three words? A steady pace.
5. Tell us about your secondary characters, how do they affect the story? Well, whether these secondary characters remain secondary and not become main characters is yet to be seen, but they are Sir John and Gavin. Sir John is betrothed to Naji, so that has a major impact on the story, and Gavin is Aqualia's brother and is very protective of her which causes some interesting situations.
6. Do you plan on staying up till midnight on the 31st? Yes and no. Yes, I'll be staying up until midnight, but only because I don't go to bed until 12:30/1:00 anyway. Will I start writing at that time, instead of waiting until later in the day? No.
7. How many years have you done NaNo? This is my third year. :-)
8. What came first, characters, or plot idea? I guess you could say the characters, as almost all of the ones in this book (second of my Faerie's Virtues series) are also in the first book of the series. However, in general I'd say my characters and plot ideas tend to come at the same time- usually by inspiration of a picture or song, etc.
9. How much prep do you do before November? Not much. I'm more of a "jazz" person- a little basic pre-planning, but mostly fly by the seat of my pants....especially this year. ;-P
10. Now be honest, how do you really feel about NaNo? I dread it the day before, but I'm perfectly fine with it during the rest of the year. Since I like to keep a steady and realistic daily goal, I don't find it too bad.