Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Um...Hi?

So, I know I disappeared off the face of the earth, and never answered those questions. But, now, here I am, and the answers are here!
First, I have a video here with a general update of what had been going on, and why I was gone for so long. Note, I did record this video about two months ago, so some things that were to be done have now been done, but it's still mostly an accurate account.
The second video has the answers from those questions from last summer.
Here's hoping I'll be around more regularly again!
(Warning: These videos are un-edited.)



The Answers


3 comments:

Analiese said...

Welcome back! :) I enjoyed the videos. Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

BClub said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BClub said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.