Wednesday, March 6, 2013
PDC February Questions
As part of Miss Laurie's Period Drama Challenge, I have tag questions to answer at the end of each month. I know I'm a few days late, but better late than never, right? ;-)
1. What period dramas have you watched in February?
I'm afraid the only thing I watched for reviewing was Season 1 of Downton Abbey.
2. How many Charles Dickens adaptations have you seen?
In total of my life? Or over the challenge? If over the challenge, then none, yet- thouugh, there shall be. In life, about nine and a half.
3. Do you prefer heroes that are spotless wealthy gentlemen or gritty hardworking men?
Hard to say.... There's a side of both that I like. It really all depends on the man, himself, but I think I do tend toward the spotless wealthy- though, I have no problem with gritty hardworking, either.
4. Do you tend to prefer heroines that are sweet and gentle or adventurous and spunky?
Why can't they be a bit of both? I like it when they have a bit of both in them.
5. Do you enjoy listening to period drama soundtracks? Do you own any?
Yes, I do, when the music is interesting to me. I have the A&E/BBC P&P soundtrack on my computer, and some songs from North&South (especially the main theme), and, perhaps, a few others I can't think of at this moment.
Enjoy my answers, and my coming reviews for the month! :-)