The lovely Kendra E. Ardnek has awarded me the Artsy Award. :-)
I feel special! :-)
1. Normally this is where it says "thank the person who gave you the award and leave a link to their blog etc. etc." Well, you can do that if you want. I mean, if you like the award and you're glad you got it and you can do that. Or you can just copy this and have people listen to me rambling. :)
2. Answer the five questions set out for you and make the next five questions for the people that you nominate.
3. OK, so usually there's a "NO TAGBACKS" rule. I'm here to say that in #3 of this award you can tag or not tag or whatever you want to do. Agreed? Agreed. ;)
The questions I have been asked:
1.) What is your opinion of Grape flavored Candy?
I suppose it depends on what it is. I've never been a big fan. Sometimes it tastes a little too close to Dimetap. :-P
2.) What is your second favorite color?
Well, I have so many favorite colors it is hard to say what my second favorite would be...I really couldn't say.
3.) Which is more important? A good plot or good characters?
Neither is more or less important than the other. They both enhance each other, really. One could have a good plot, but if you have bad characters, it really ruins the story. At the same time, if you have a bunch of good characters, but a rubbish plot, a person may get through the story, but I doubt they'll pick it up again. They are both equally important.
4.) You just found out that your neighbors are from Mars and that they have a device that removes your plot ideas out of your head and they're publishing them. What are you going to do about it? (If you don't write ... then how about the artwork you're planning to do?)
I shall find The Doctor.
5.) Do you enjoy being random.
I can have my random moments, I suppose, and enjoy randomness on occasion, but I'm really not a random person.
My questions for others:
1. Apple cider: Hot or Cold?
2. Mr. Darcy or John Thornton?
3. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
4. Are you participating in NaNoWriMo?
5. What is your dream job/life?
I think all of my friends deserve this award!
So, I am not going to tag anybody specific.
However, if you would like to do a post, feel free, as you are all awarded!
Or you can just answer the questions in my comments....and there are some of you I would love to see answer these. ;-)